Winter Hours of Operation
|Daytime||9AM – 4PM||Monday – Friday non-holiday|
|8:30AM – 4PM||weekends and holiday periods|
|Night (ENDS MARCH 3RD)||3PM – 8PM||Wednesdays|
|3PM – 10PM||Friday and Saturday|
*Holiday Periods: December 22, 2018- January 1, 2019; January 19-21, 2019; February 16-24, 2019 (Night skiing ends March 3rd 2019)
8:30am-4:00pm Weekends and Holidays (Closed for the season)
Catamount offers a supervised Children’s Playroom, so your kids can have fun while you’re out enjoying the mountain. The Playroom accepts children between the ages of 2 and 6. Activities include toys, games and age-appropriate videos. Children must be toilet trained. Children’s Playroom Rates: $16 for the first hour, each additional hour is $14 and lunch can be provided for an additional $12.
Catamount has 2 EV charging stations available and located in the parking lot near the Mountain Cats entrance. Charging is a service provided to our patrons, and there is no fee for charging at this time. Charging is provided by two NEMA 14-50 outlets. Presently we have one EVSE unit that drivers can borrow if unable to plug directly into the NEMA 14-50 outlets. There is no charge to borrow the EVSE unit, but we will process a credit card pre-authorization as a deposit only.
EV Charging Use Guidelines and Etiquette
- Charging is a service provided to our patrons
- Please contact the Catamount Office or ticket booth prior to charging and provide estimated charging time. Charging is provided first-come, first served.
- Please display contact cell phone number in car
- Parking for charging vehicles only. Please move car once charging completed
- No overnight parking. Overnight vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
- When charging at Catamount, please follow good EV charging Etiquette
- Never Park in a charging space if you are not charging
- When charging in public, limit your charge, and don’t charge to your limit. Move on so others have the opportunity to charge.
- Never unplug another car without permission