There’s so much to experience at Catamount!
- VERTICAL DESCENT: 1,000 feet
- LONGEST RUN:1.75 miles
- TERRAIN:36 trails and terrain park areas
- 35% Green Circle: 13 trails, including the Snowsports Learning Area for 1st timers and beginners. Ridge Run to Upper and Lower Promenade is the longest run in the Berkshires- 2 miles.
- 45% Blue Square: 16 trails – includes Birch Glade and terrain parks on Bobcat, Panther, Sunrise and Turnpike. Upper and Lower Sidewinder, 1.25 miles from summit to base, is a Catamount favorite.
- 20% Black Diamond/Double Black diamond: 7 trails, includes double diamond Catapult – the steepest trail in the Berkshires – 33% of total terrain. Upper/Lower Glade to Off Stage provides a ½ mile of moguls.
- LIFTS: 7 lifts in all: 1 Quad Chairlift, 1 Triple Chairlift, 2 Double Chairlifts and 3 Wonder Carpet surface lifts
- SNOWMAKING: Covers 98% of skiable acres. 32 trails at Catamount have snowmaking using over 400 snow guns. Birch Cathedral, Birch Glades, Expressway and double diamond Lynx are open with natural snow
- NIGHT SKIING: 15 trails including the Bobcat and Panther terrain parks, – more than 4 miles in all!
- GROOMING: 4 Prinoth grooming machines, 1 LMC Winch Cat
- HOURS OF OPERATION: Note: Hours of operation are subject to change due to weather and snow conditions. Please click here for the current snow & trail report.