Before Using our Aerial Adventure Park you must:
- Be at least 7 years old with sound body and mind capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
Suggested minimum height is 48″. The weight restriction is a maximum of 265 pounds.
- Wear well fitting clothing that does not allow anything to hang loose or get tangled in cables and rope. Sneakers or hiking shoes are recommended. Flip-flops and sandals are not appropriate and will not be allowed.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Get specific training in using all safety and permanently installed equipment on the ropes courses.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
While Using our Aerial Adventure Park you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Start with a yellow or green course. A blue course must be used before going on any black course.
- Never use an element when another person is on it – one person at a time.
- Never have more than 3 people on a platform.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not use any course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Do not smoke in the park.
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash.
- Always have at least one carabineer attached to a marked attachment point.
- You must be at least 15 years old to use the “Commando” course.
- When in doubt, ask a Park Monitor for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Park Monitors.
- During unusual weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park. (i.e. thunderstorms)
- Park Staff reserves the right to remove from the Aerial Park anyone unable to perform all safety tasks independently or in breach of the safety rules.
Age requirements for all ropes courses
|7-9||Supervised||With an Adult||—||—||—|
|10-11||Supervised||Supervised||With an Adult||—||—|
|12-13||Supervised||Supervised||Supervised||With an Adult||—|
Supervised: an adult (18+) guiding children from the park ground (10 children per adult maximum)
With Adult: an adult (18+) must accompany children on ropes courses (2 children per adult maximum)