2019 Adventure Park Pricing
Whether you’re coming from New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, or anywhere – Catamount Aerial Adventure Park in the Berkshires is a great way to spend a day of active fun with your family and friends. Catamount is also the perfect choice for summer camp or scout group field trips. Ticket prices are based on the number of courses that are available for each age group and tickets are valid for three hours. Ticket sales end at 3pm each day.
Adult: Age 12 & older ——– $53
Youth: Ages 10-11 ————$47
Child: Ages 7-9 ————— $39
Tickets are valid for three hours.
To make a reservation click here! For groups of 15 or more please call 518-325-3200 Ext. 101 for more information.
Save time when you arrive and complete your Waiver online!!
- It is required for all participants to have a completed waiver on file before climbing.
- Climbers under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign their waiver.
- A waiver must be completed, online or at the park, for each participant.
If the climber is under age 18, the waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian.
Groups Rates Available for Groups of 15+ people or Scouts on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with advanced reservations only:
|Adult (ages 12+)||$38|
|Youth (ages 10-11||$32|
|Child (ages 7-9)||$24|
- Spring Season: June 8th – June 23rd: Weekends only, we will be open daily (closed on Tuesday’s) June 21!
- Summer Season: Friday June 21 – September 8th: OPEN DAILY
- Fall Season: September 14th – October 14th: Open weekends only.
Reservations for individuals can be scheduled, but they are not required. To place a reservation call To place a reservation call us anytime between 8am-4pm. Daily schedules are subject to change due to weather. For groups of 20 or more with reservations, the park can open on weekdays during Spring and Fall seasons.
Age requirements for all ropes courses:
|7-9||Supervised||With an Adult||—||—||—|
|10-11||Supervised||Supervised||With an Adult||—||—|
|12-13||Supervised||Supervised||Supervised||With an Adult||—|