4th and 5th Graders Club
Catamount is a family owned and operated winter sports recreational mountain. Catamount was built and has been based for 75 years on providing an environment for fun and well-being for the entire family. Catamount has long been aware of the sociological, mental and physical health benefits of winter outdoor sports (skiing, snowboarding, etc.) for all who participate. Continuing in this tradition, we want to encourage the youth and future generations away from sedentary activities such as television and computers and out of the house into the great outdoors especially during the winter. We also want to make it easier for the whole family to enjoy our mountain and what it has to offer – so we created the “4th & 5th Grade Ski Pass” card.
WHAT IS THE 4th &5th Graders CLUB? The “4th & 5th Graders Club” is a program specifically designed to encourage the youth in our families to get involved with winter mountain sports. Simply bring your 4th & 5th Graders Club card to any ticket window when you purchase a full price weekend/holiday 8-hour Adult lift ticket and you will receive a free 8-hour Junior lift ticket. Certain restrictions do apply so please be sure to read the guidelines thoroughly on how to use your club card properly.GUIDELINES
ELIGIBILITY – Your child must be in the 4th or 5th grade.
AVAILABILITY – Complete the application to the right and mail or fax it to our office with your $25 processing fee and a copy of your child’s report or progress card.
- Present your Card – at the same time that one full price adult 8-hour ticket is being purchased to receive one free junior 8-hour ticket. (Season Pass does not qualify as a paying adult).
- Valid Weekends/Holidays Only – Available for weekend and holiday DAY tickets only.
- Not valid on Martin Luther King holiday weekend (1/14-1/16), Nights, or non-holiday weekdays (Monday – Friday).
- Restrictions – may not be combined with any other program offered by Catamount or used with any packages. May not be used with any coupons or tickets purchased outside of Catamount. May not be transferred.
- Lost Card – There is a $50 charge to issue a replacement card.
We have made the enrollment as simple as possible.
Complete the Application form in full, including the parent’s signature and payment information for the $25 processing fee. Attach a copy of your child’s report or progress card. Mail or fax your application to Catamount. Applications must be received 5-7 days in advance for processing. Applications will not be processed the same day received. You will not receive a confirmation.
Bring your child to the Taconic Lodge to have their photo taken so they can receive their 4th and 5th Graders Club Card.