Are you looking for a great winter job? At Catamount we are passionate about our resort, what we do, and the team we work with. The lift ticket discounts aren’t bad either! Our team is a tightly knit group that works hard and plays even harder. We’re proud of our growth and achievements. Want to join the team?
We had a great 2016-17 season! Now accepting applications for the following positions:
Children’s Programs Director – Looking to add a dynamic professional to lead and grow our successful children’s programs. Full-time, seasonal position staffed October through March annually.
Mountain Cats Manager – Management position responsible for all daily operations of our popular Mountain Cats Program. Qualified candidates are PSIA/AASI/USSA certified, have at least three years of supervisory or management experience, and thoroughly enjoy working with children and teenagers.
The following positions are typically available during the winter season. We begin hiring for these positions in October.
- Lift Operators
- Ticket Sales Cashiers & Retail Sales Clerks
- Snowsports Reservationists
- Rental Shop Clerks and Technicians
- Housekeeper – Part-Time position
- Security Personnel – Part-Time positions
- Parking Lot Attendants – Part-Time positions
- Terrain Park Crew
- Ski and Snowboard Instructors – You will need to complete the Instructor Training Course (ITC).
- Download the ITC application here and submit it along with an Employment Application.
Please mail completed application to:
Attention: Human Resources
PO Box 128
South Egremont, MA 01258
If you have any questions, call us at 413-528-1262 or 518-325-3200.