Are you looking for a great winter job? At Catamount we are passionate about our resort, what we do, and the team we work with. Our team is a tightly knit group that works hard and plays even harder. We’re proud of our growth and achievements. Want to join the team?
We are looking forward to a great 2017-2018 season! Now accepting applications for all of the following positions:
Learn To Ski/Ride Coordinators – Must be at least 16 years of age, enjoy working outdoors, interacting with the public, be comfortable communicating with groups of adults and children, and willing to work/move throughout base of mountain in all weather conditions.
Mountain Cats Indoor Staff Member – Must be at least 16 years of age, enjoy working with children & teenagers, and have dependable transportation.
- Lift Operators
- Housekeepers – Part-Time positions
- Security Personnel – Part-Time positions
- Parking Lot Attendants – Part-Time positions
- Terrain Park Crew
- Ski & Snowboard Instructors– You will need to complete the Instructor Training Course (ITC).
- Download the ITC application here and submit it along with an Employment Application.
- VOLUNTEER WITH STRIDE ADAPTIVE SPORTS!
Note: These Indoor Positions for 2017-2018 are currently filled
- Ticket Sales Cashiers & Retail Sales Clerks
- Snowsports Reservationists
- Rental Shop Clerks and Technicians
Please mail completed application to:
Attention: Human Resources
PO Box 128
South Egremont, MA 01258
If you have any questions, call us at 413-528-1262 or 518-325-3200.